Single Journey Ticket
There are two types of Single Journey Tickets - Adult and Concessionary. A Single Journey Ticket is valid for use of LRT passenger service on the issuance date.
Adult Single Journey Ticket
(Available for all persons aged 12 or above)
Concessionary Single Journey Ticket
(Available for children under the age of 12, senior citizens aged 65 or above and persons with disabilities)
(The two types of tickets above can be purchased at Ticket Vending Machines and Customer Service Centres)
Single Journey Ticket Purchase Tips
- “Single Journey Ticket” is issued in the form of a token.
- Children (under the age of 12), seniors (aged 65 or above) and disabled (persons with disabilities) are eligible for Concessionary Single Journey Tickets.
- Children with body height below 1 metre are eligible for free travel on Macao LRT.
Using Single Journey Ticket
- Passengers can tap the Single Journey Ticket on the “Entry Gate Processor” to enter the gate when hearing a ‘beep’ sound, and travel to their destination by LRT.
- Upon arrival of the destination, passengers must insert the Single Journey Ticket into the “Exit Gate Processor” to exit the gate.
Single Journey Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Vending Machines or Customer Service Centres in LRT stations with the following payment methods:
- Ticket Vending Machines
MOP cash (All Macao banknotes and coins in circulation are acceptable except MOP 1,000 banknotes. Only coins will be given for change), LRT Card
- Customer Service Centre
MOP cash, LRT Card, credit card and electronic payment
- All passengers must enter the paid area through the entry gate, complete their journey within 60 minutes, and leave the paid area through the exit gate. They will be required to pay an extra fee equivalent to - the lowest fare of an Adult Single Journey Ticket - every 30 minutes if they have stayed in the paid area for over 60 minutes, except in cases where there is just cause or authorization by the Corporation.
- If a passenger loses his/her ticket during the journey, he/she shall report the loss immediately to the Corporation’s staff and pay the amount equivalent to the maximum fare of Adult Single Journey Ticket, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 18/2019 Light Rapid Transit System Law.
- All tickets are non-refundable. Nevertheless, refund or replacement of tickets shall be handled at the discretion of the LRT staff.
- At the request of the Corporation’s staff or supervisory personnel, all passengers must produce their tickets for inspection. To determine a passenger’s entitlement to usage of a particular category of tickets, the persons mentioned above may require the passenger to provide appropriate and valid proof of entitlement. A passenger who fails to produce a Ticket which contains coded data consistent with the circumstances of his/her journey will be deemed to have no valid ticket and will be refused entry to the paid area or use of LRT passenger service. The passenger should pay the corresponding fare of Adult Single Journey Ticket, without prejudice to the provisions of the Law No. 18/2019 Light Rapid Transit System Law.
- Passengers shall not sell or resell, attempt to sell or resell, offer to sell or invite another person to buy the Ticket.